Our main services include the following:
Sewer and Water Line Installations – Engineered and code compliant trenching and installation of pipe systems.
Grading and Site Work – Rough grading, fine grading, utility work, trenching, and more with finish topography in mind.
Foundations – Excavation and surface preparation.
Pipe Bursting – A trenchless method of replacing buried defective pipelines without the need for a traditional construction trench. We have over three years of experience and can burst form 4” to 12” with our machine.
- Trenchless pipe bursting allows you to install new pipelines with minimum excavation.
- Replace deteriorated wastewater, water piping and gas piping.
- This can include vitrified clay, cast iron, concrete, reinforced concrete, asbestos cement and PVC with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe.
- New high-quality pipe that is the same diameter or larger than the original pipeline can increase flow capacity.
- Can eliminate problem areas associated with joints such as leakage or infiltration. It also permits installation in smooth lengths without joints.
- It is flexible. This permits it to be laid gradually, making it great for use on curves and steep hillsides without the need for fittings or excavations.
- Can be performed in tight access areas where open cut methods are challenging or not an option.
- The cost of installing HDPE pipe with the pipe bursting method is less than total replacement by conventional trenching techniques.
- In busy traffic areas, it can drastically reduce public inconvenience.
- Reduces disturbance to the environment caused by traditional methods.
If you have any additional excavation needs that we might be able to help you out with, please feel free to contact us.